The 16th conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2018) will take place on the 12th to 14th September 2018 in Brno, Czech Republic. Its aim is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems.
CMSB 2018 will be hosted at Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, the city where the genetics has been founded by Gregor Johann Mendel. To that end, we prepare social events that will give the participants the opportunity to get closer to his phenomenal achievements.
The proceedings of CMSB 2018 will be published in the series Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNCS/LNBI) by Springer. A selection of accepted papers will be invited to be extended and submitted to a special section of the journal IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Best papers will be invited (to be extended) to appear in a special section of the journal IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- CMSB 2018 will be published in Springer LNCS/LNBI.
- Andrew Tuberfield is now confirmed as an invited speaker.
- Invitations of Programme Committee members have been sent.
- Chris J. Myers is now confirmed as an invited speaker.
- Mustafa Khammash is now confirmed as an invited speaker.